I am in Latvia, Riga.
Phone: +371 29720407
- 2003 – IN finance.
- 2008 – IN corporate bank industry.
- 2013 – Financial analyst, investor and active trader.
- 2021 – SQL, Python, BI self-study.
- 2023 – Finance, freelance developer.
2023 – Financial Market Strategy Analyst
- Project – Qserver: https://github.com/KsenoLv/Qserver
- Project – Power of PostgreSQL in Finance!
- Skills: Business Intelligence (BI), SQL, Python (Pandas, Beautiful Soup, Cron, Telegram API)
Managing personal website www.psql.pro
2018 – Middle Office / Trading desk (Exante)
- Execute trades and develop short/long-term financial strategies, ensuring that quality standards and company policies are fully met.
Collaborate with other traders and industry professionals to provide expertise and best financial services possible.
Identify and explore new investment opportunities.
Monitor and evaluate potential investment risk.
Create market analysis to identify new opportunities.
Close cooperation with IT team to improve company’s trading system through developing new, more effective procedures.
Assist in purchasing/liquidating financial assets.
2013 – Risk Management (Dukascopy Bank SA)
- Brokerage & Monitoring of the trading system is functioning and related troubleshooting.
Liquidation of trading discrepancies. Monitoring of the FX exposures.
Clients support (English/Russian) with regards to the FX trading, platforms and trading system related questions.
2008 – Derivatives Operations (SEB)
- Handle Settlement, Payment, Reconciliation and Confirmation process for Derivatives products traded within SEB Globally (NDF, FX Options, CDS, Futures, NASDAQ OMX).
Perform trade affirmation with counter parties; perform payment investigations and trade reporting.
2004 – Insurance client manager (ERGO)
- New contract signing (retail, corporate clients).
Pricing of individual risks.
payment investigations (accounting, financial reporting, underwriting and claims).
- 2004 – 2006 / ISMA (High School)
- 2002 – 2004 / STA (High School)
- Proficiency in all financial market platforms, including Bloomberg.
- Python, SQL, BI
- Financial Analyst and Consultant with expertise in financial markets, investment analysis, and portfolio management.
- Experience in conducting financial research, analyzing market trends, and providing strategic recommendations for investment opportunities.
- Strong understanding of financial statements, financial ratios, and financial data analysis.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex financial concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluent in Russian and conversation English, Latvian languages.